Full-time — Vallejo, CA
Founded in 2017, Factory_OS (F_OS) is a fast-growing construction technology company producing modular multifamily housing off-site. The F_OS 256,000 square foot state-of-the-art fabrication facility, located on Mare Island in Vallejo, CA, can build 2,000 modules annually in a 34-station lean manufacturing/construction assembly process. F_OS is rapidly scaling operations and production capacity to meet the demands of its robust pipeline of projects. We are expanding our team to support this growth stage.
F_OS, an Autodesk partner, utilizes a complete BIM systems approach to design by utilizing Revit, BIM360, Dynamo and other manufacturing software as part of the company’s integrated software operating system.
The Project Manager oversees projects in each phase of the unique manufacturing process at F_OS. This position interfaces with both internal and external teams, including architectural firms, general contractors, material vendors, and prospective clients. Project managers are responsible for developing and maintaining project schedules, developing project estimates and managing project costs, managing project RFIs and submittals, and other project-related tasks. Must be well organized and detail-oriented.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, architecture, or civil engineering
- 5+ years of project management-related construction experience
- Experience with BIM 360, Primavera (P6), Outlook, and other related software packages
- Ability to interpret architectural, structural, and MEP drawings and specifications
- Experience working with construction teams in an integrated/collaborative environment
Other Desirable Skills
- Familiarity with off-site construction and modular design
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Strong communication skills and detail-oriented
- Highly responsive and client-focused
- Sitting for most of the shift
- Occasional lifting, up to twenty-five pounds