Full-time — Vallejo, CA
Founded in 2017, Factory_OS (F_OS) is a fast-growing construction technology company producing modular multifamily housing off-site. The F_OS 256,000 square foot state-of-the-art fabrication facility, located on Mare Island in Vallejo, CA, can build 2,000 modules annually in a 34-station lean manufacturing/construction assembly process. F_OS is rapidly scaling operations and production capacity to meet the demands of its robust pipeline of projects. We are expanding our team to support this growth stage.
F_OS, an Autodesk partner, utilizes a BIM systems approach to design by utilizing Revit, BIM360 and other manufacturing software as part of the company’s integrated software operating system.
The Program Manager works with strategic partners to coordinate key joint initiatives and ensure each aligns closely with F_OS strategic goals. This position regularly interfaces with both internal and external teams spanning a range of disciplines to drive projects from inception through operation and. Must have previous experience with construction-related software, project management software, and be highly detail-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, construction management, or related field
- 5+ years of program or project management
- Experience with project management software – Microsoft Project, JIRA, Primavera (P6)
- Ability to interpret architectural, structural, and MEP drawings and specifications
- Working knowledge of BIM 360, Sage 100c, Office 365, and other related software packages preferred
- Experience working with construction or manufacturing teams in an integrated/collaborative environment
Other Desirable Skills
- Familiarity with off-site construction and modular design
- Working knowledge of relational databases
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and detail-oriented
- Highly responsive and client-focused
- Sitting for most of the shift
- Occasional lifting, up to twenty-five pounds